- what information about you will be collected by WorkCompEDI, Inc. (“WCEDI”), the operator of the Service, and the circumstances under which the information will be collected;
- how the information will be used or disclosed to others;
- what choices are available to you regarding collection, use and distribution of the information;
- what kind of security procedures are in place to protect against the loss, misuse or unauthorized alteration of information under WCEDI’s control; and
- what steps you can take to have inaccuracies in the information corrected.
In the normal course of operations it is likely that we will maintain personal information on computers in the United States. The United States offers differing levels of protection of personal information. You agree to the transfer of the Information among such computers.
Information Collected by WorkCompEDI
The types of information that WCEDI may collect about you as a user of the Services are limited to the following:
- Volunteered Information: This category consists of (i) information that you voluntarily provide to WCEDI upon your registration for this service or for a partner organization that uses our Service, such as your name, email address, and other contact information, (ii) information that you subsequently volunteer WCEDI regarding your contact information through the Password protected features of the Service, or changes in your registration information, (iii) if you are a user of a partner organization’s products or services, the information that you provide to that partner at the time of enrollment and thereafter through the Service, either by you directly inputting the information into the Service , and (iv) other information about you that you may voluntarily provide through the Service at WCEDI’ request.
All of these types of information about you may be maintained by WCEDI on computers located in the United States, and may be transferred from time to time among those computers.
How this information will be used or shared with others:
Except as provided in this Section, WCEDI will not use or disclose to any third party other than the organization to which you belong, any personally identifiable information about you for any purpose without your express prior consent.
- Volunteered Information: will be used by WCEDI to operate the Service and maintain your contact information within the Service, including the record of your team membership(s). For this purpose it will be necessary to disclose Volunteered Information to WCEDI employees and contractors who have a need to know. Volunteered Information may be used by WCEDI to send you information about WCEDI and promotional material about products and services of WCEDI.
- Transaction Information: will be used by WCEDI solely for the purpose of completing the transaction you have requested and providing customer service and with respect to that transaction. Financial Information such as credit card number and expiration dates will not be stored or saved on our servers.
- Cookie Information: (which is identified to your browser, and not to you personally) will be used only to assist in your navigation within the Service, to monitor consumer interest in the range of products and services available on the Service, to assist WCEDI in tailoring the content of the Service to users’ needs by collecting information about their preferences through tracking patterns of page-viewing on the Service, and to assist WCEDI in delivering content that appears to meet your preferences. Disclosures Required By Law: WCEDI may be required by law or legal process to disclose information about you in its possession.